Back Pain Relief (Heal Lower Back pain) Subliminal Affirmations

Back Pain Relief with new I am Affirmations meditation with HD video recorded by RELAX Power in Subliminal formula and relaxing music with Positive spoken meditation Formula By Relax Power.

This is the new 10 minutes version for all those who do not have enough time to listen long videos.

Join US:

Subscribe to Relax Power: us on Twitter: us on Instagram: courtesy:

Gamela is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license E's Jammy Jams

Positive Affirmations I use in this video:

I am free from back pain

My back is strong and healthy

My mind is calm and stress free

My back muscles are relaxed

I am in control of my back muscles

I always take care of my back

I protect my back when lifting heavy objects

My back is naturally strong

I have a naturally healthy back

A healthy back is my natural right

I have a natural ability to heal myself

#Pain Relief

#Back Pain

#Meditation

#Guided Meditation

© Relax Power all right reserved.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments