Stretch and Strengthen to Ease Lower Back Pain | Sarah B Yoga

Yoga poses to strengthen, release and bring ease to the entire back. A great way to soothe existing and prevent future back problems. Here's a 15 minute Yoga sequence for all levels where lumbar spine mobility exercises are emphasised in a simple, fun Yoga class. Become a patron here me, Sarah Barguirdjian, on Yoga International for my full classes, access to other International teachers and my 4 part Yin/ Yang Yoga course!

Use my unique teachers link here for a 30 day Free Trial SUBSCRIBE and ring the little bell to be notified when the next class is up each week.

Find me on Instagram me on Facebook #yogafortheback #lumbarspine #stretchthepsoas #yogainternational #yogaonline #basicyogaposes #15minuteyogaclass #yogaforbackflexibility #strongback #lumbarmobility #backstrength

Yoga classes with Sarah B Yoga at lower back pain and general back pain problems through lumbar mobility work. Stretch the shoulders, open the chest, lengthen the abdominals and psoas muscle groups in this 15 minute Yoga class.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments