Back Pain Relief Exercises- 30 Minute Pilates for a Pain Free Back

This week we're tackling back pain. After many requests for more back pain releif workouts I've got this one for you. It contains a mix of important stretches to release the tension and pain in the back, as well as core strengthening exercises to help build a stronger body, which in time, with regular practice will help relieve those niggly aches and pains.

This Workout was a previous Livestream that was cut short by YouTube! A pesky little robot at YouTube HQ decided to cut me off mid-stream so I had to create another Live off the cuff. But have no fear I pick up the pieces and carry on. (At least you get to see what I'm like under pressure.) If you like the way I handle a crisis I'd love it if you could give me a thumbs up! You rsupport is so very muc appreciated.

There are 540 million people affected globally with lower back pain at any one time and it is the main cause of disability worldwide. In the UK, over the last 20 years, there has been a 12% increase in how likely a person is to experience disability as a result of low back pain; globally, the amount of years people live with low back pain disability has risen by 54% in 25 years.

It is vital that we tackle this as soon as we start to experience it, and also to understand that back pain is manageable with regular exercise. I will take you through a series of Pilates exercises and stretches to help relieve your lower back pain. As always there are a mix of exercises to challenge your mind as well as body, and as always just do what you can.

Please click the Like button and Subscribe to the channel to help me make more films just for you.

Stay safe, stay well and enjoy every moment of this day,

Take care, Rachel

If you enjoyed this video, feel free to buy me a coffee to show your support: am currently featured in the Stay in, Work out campaign with Sport England you'd like to join my live online classes via Zoom, pop to my website for to keep in touch? Come join me on my other social It is recommended that you consult your Doctor or Healthcare Professional before starting any exercise programme. If you experience any pain or discomfort during this workout you should stop immediately and if necessary seek medical attention. When participating in any exercise or exercise programme, you agree that you do so at your own risk and assume all risk of injury to yourself. By using this video you understand and agree that Rachel Lawrence- The Girl with the Pilates Mat- will not be held responsible or liable for any injury or loss you may suffer as a result of undertaking the workout.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments