How to Fix Lower Back Pain After Deadlifts, Squats & Leg Exercises - TECHNIQUE TIP

One of the most common issues I encounter with people's lifting technique on their Deadlift, Squats, Romanian Deadlifts, and just about every Lower Body Exercise is how they go about hinging through their hips. Try it out and let me know how you go!

What's that? You want to more from me?

Thank you for asking, absolutely no one.

Head to - You'll find all of my Workouts, Training Workshops, Nutrition & Health Lectures and so much more there, plus you get to try it all for Free. Don't like it? Just cancel before the no-obligation 7 day free trial. I don't want to be charging you for stuff you don't want/need - but I do want you to take a look. I promise you'll like it.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments