Upper/Mid Back Pain( Thoracic Pain) - Causes, Symptoms, Myths and Exercises(No equipment required)

Welcome to my TRI-HEALTHLON SERIES where I discuss common conditions, bust myths and provide 3 exercises that can be done by anyone and everyone!!

In this video, we look at THORACIC PAIN and its management.

Really a big thank you to everyone for supporting this so that I am motivated to come up with good content. If you have ever experienced such pain, share your experience in the comments below!

Watch my video on "5 ergonomic tips for working professionals while working from home or the office" by clicking on the link my video on shoulder pain and its treatment by clicking the following me on Instagram using the link me on Facebook using the link doubts,queries or physiotherapy consultations contact me via email at- mamatavr@gmail.com

#thoracicpain #fitness #physiotherapy #exercises #mythsbusted #trihealthlon #rehabilitation #injuryprevention #injurymanagement #drmamata #physiolife #physiotreatment #stayfit #stayhealthy #goinjuryfree #staypainfree #treatment #exercisesathome #rehabathome #covid19 #lockdown #workfromhome #chestpain

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments