The Truth About Weight Lifting Belts And Back Pain

Weight lifting belts are great for strength and hypertrophy. However, you must learn how to use one properly or else it will not help protect your back. If anything, it might give you a false sense of security.

These videos are clips from the Q&A Twitch live stream that focuses on diet, fitness, and motivation.

Twitch ► Me:

My name is Tom Talks and 10 years ago I was so crippled with back pain I could barely walk. Sometimes my sciatica was so bad I had to crawl to the bathroom in the middle of the night. When my back did get better and I was able to lift weights, my body didn’t change very much and I didn’t know what I was doing. Through educating myself over the years, I’ve learned how simple diet and training can be. You don’t need to kill yourself with cardio or eat an awful diet that is not sustainable. You can achieve a healthy, fit lifestyle while still having time for the things you love. Stop by my Twitch Stream when I’m live and I will help you get started with free Q&A! ► ► ► ► (Helen) ► (Helen) ► ►

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments