How to Resolve Low Back Pain with Cupping

Dr. Neda Mehrabani

Hello, I am Dr. Neda. I am a Doctor of Chiropractic, a licensed acupuncturist, and an herbologist practicing in Encino, CA. My career choice is personal to my experiences, which is why I take my patients health personally.

At age 9, I had witnessed the loss of my best friend and decided to help save as many people as possible rather than becoming a professional dancer. I was inspired to become a chiropractor upon witnessing my younger brother’s struggle with severe back and knee pain. It wasn’t until my mother sought the help of a chiropractor that my brother found relief. It was then, I decided to reject my acceptance to USC Dental School and apply to Southern CA Health Sciences where I was the youngest of my class to graduate with Cum Laude at age 23. I interned at various places and abroad some of which include Beijing, China, and Tenri, Japan.

I opened Heath Clinic of Southern CA April of 1999. Three years later I furthered my education at the Samra University of Oriental Medicine after a former classmate healed my peptic ulcer and hyperthyroidism with acupuncture treatments.

Certifications

Licensed Massage Therapist 1994

Doctor of Chiropractic since 1998

Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist since 2004

Certified in Cosmetic Acupuncture Facelift Certification 2009

Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia 2010

Certified in Sazuke from Tenri, Japan 2011

Certified TMJ Practitioner

Certification in Myofascial Release Technique/Trigger Point Therapy

Certification in 50 Types of Headaches

Certification in Sciatic Pain & Treatments

Certification of Acupuncture from Beijing, China

Certification in Cervical Pain (Neck)

Certified Fitness and Nutritional Consultant

I am also the author of “Daily Affirmation to Go” and “Natural Facelift with Acupuncture”. I am currently working on my new books “Knee Pain No More” and “All Your Pain is Connected to Your Neck.” My biggest passion in life is helping heal as many people as possible.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments