How To Get Rid of Back Pain | Back Pain Relief | Foundation Training Original

How To Get Rid of Back Pain | Back Pain Relief | Foundation Training Original. Foundation Training - from Pain to Performance.

This video has helped thousands of people strengthen the back and improve posture to eventually become free from lower back pain, as well as becoming stronger overall. I know its helping me a ton, now that I finally listened, even after so many years with an L5 disc issue.

Foundation training was created by Dr. Eric Goodman, a sports-centric chiropractor from Santa Barbara.

His company does trainings for people seeking to get certified as a Foundation Training teacher.

One person a year for the last 7 years or so has told me to do Foundation Training for my back, but I was too stubborn to listen to those nudges from the Universe. I'm so thankful I finally did!

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments