EXERCISES FOR BACK PAIN

In this video I'll show you some exercises I commonly use for back pain. Online physio and health coaching services available. Click the link below to watch and subscribe on my health and fitness blog, and take a look around my guys, Carl Green here Fitness 4 Life Physio and I’ve been empowering people to overcome their pain and health and fitness problems since 2002. Please like and share this post with others, and also don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss any future posts.

This video shows a selection of exercises I use, however there are hundreds of other options and modifications. The what, when, how, and why really depends on your individual situation, so do get in touch if you need more help.

Also take a look at my previous post on causes of back pain, loads of information on you’d like further help, please get in touch and take a look around my website.

Thanks for tuning in.

Carl Green, Fitness 4 Life Physio

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments