Exercises for KNEE OSTEOARTHRITIS | Knee Pain Relief | Exercises for Seniors

Today we want to show you the exercises my dad was prescribed for knee pain from knee osteoarthritis. After walking with pain for over a year, my dad finally got his knee checked out and was diagnosed through an x-ray. The doctor prescribed a cream (which did nothing) and was told he could get cortisone shots if he felt he needed them for the pain. Instead, he decided to go to a physiotherapist who prescribed several exercises (smart decision!). Within four months, my dad was pain-free. He continues to do the exercises (almost daily) and currently walks over 10,000 steps a day without pain. I am not an expert on knee osteoarthritis so if you have pain in your knees, I highly recommend you see your medical doctor or a physiotherapist. It is best to know what is causing the pain. For those who have been diagnosed, hopefully, these exercises will work for you, too. Even if you don't have osteoarthritis, you can still do these exercises. The exercises will provide you with stretching and strengthening movements to become stronger and help you walk longer. I have also reached out to a physiotherapist colleague for a second opinion and confirmed the safety of these exercises.

I will write out the exercises and upload them on www.improvedhealthforseniors.com if you would like to print them out.

Thank you to my dad for teaching me about the exercises! I truly hope these exercises provide you with pain relief just like they did for my dad. He's 73 and walking more than ever!

Wishing you improved health,

Jules

Disclaimer: You should always consult your physician before starting any 'Improved Health' fitness program or any other fitness program. This content is not medical advice and is intended for general education and demonstration purposes only. The use of the information provided in this video is solely at your own risk.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments