Yoga for Low Back Pain (20 Min Hatha Yoga Class)

This is a gentle, hatha yoga class designed to provide relief for general low back pain (note: I am not offering medical advice, I am not a medical doctor). For this class you will need blocks and a strap. Each posture is held for 1-minute. Enjoy 🌸

Please consider donating to support this channel and the creation of new to my channel! Here I offer free vinyasa yoga classes, yin yoga classes, restorative yoga classes, lunar yoga classes, and gentle yoga classes! This channel is best suited for intermediate/advanced students due to the fact that the majority of classes are conducted with a minimum amount of cues so that the student can focus on their breathing. You should be familiar with the majority of yoga postures before participating in any classes on this channel. I always suggest watching the class prior to attempting. This way you will know if the class is appropriate for you. Not every teacher is appropriate for every student and that is okay! I certainly know I am not for everyone. I hope you enjoy!!!

I sincerely appreciate your love and support!

Disclaimer: Always consult your physician before starting this or any other exercise program. The Yoga Gypsea (Kristen Schoeffel) is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as the result of participation in this exercise program. By participating in this program, you agree that you are doing so at your own risk and that you are voluntarily participating in this exercise program. You assume all risk of injury to yourself and agree and release The Yoga Gypsea (Kristen Schoeffel) from any and all claims or causes of action, whether known or unknown arising out of The Yoga Gypsea’s (Kristen Schoeffel’s) negligence.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments