How To Reduce Back Pain & Hip Pain In 10 Mins

If you have hip pain, knee pain or back pain this video could massively help you.

I prolapsed 4 discs in my spine and was able to use these exercises as part of my rehab to full recovery.

I have also proven these methods to be highly effective with my weight loss clients over the last 10 years since my injury who quite often have tight hip flexor, knee pain and lower back pain issues.

Repeating these stretches 3 times or more a week will help you rebalance your posture

The tight hip flexor stretch could even help improve your digestion...

as a tight psoas muscle can actually inhibit digestion!

Give yourself the biomechanical advantage to help you feel years younger.

Build strong foundations in your training program by balancing your structural muscles

that are being attacked daily by simply sitting down for long periods of time!

I've proven all this to work on myself and 100's of coaching clients.

Take action on these tips and I promise you will feel improvements.

If you know someone this could help please like and share this post so more people can benefit🀝

I'd love to hear your feedback in the comments below if you have questions.πŸ‘‡

And if you need help losing 20lbs or more Without Long Workouts Or Diets You Can't Stick To??

Check out

www.tonyscullion.com

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments