7 minute Back Strengthening Workout | Relieve Back Pain | Correct Posture | Follow Along at Home

These exercises focus on building stability and strength in the muscles on the backside of our body. This is a part of my Core Strength Program.

You can find my full free fitness Programs at~ My Grey Outfit?

You get get yours here-

Top~ As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases ✧

You can check out more products I enjoy at get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.

***

Join me LIVE on

-Twitch:

-Discord: be sure to follow me on Instagram use my hashtag #lsphysiogoals

***

0:00 Intro

0:36 Good Morning

1:11 Folded Twist

1:47 High / Low Plank

2:30 Superman

3:11 Superman with Chest Opener

3:43 Scapular Push-Ups

4:24 Dolphin Push-Ups

5:02 Prone Pull

5:44 High / Low Plank

6:23 Reverse Plank with Leg Raise

7:03 Superman Twist

7:39 Thanks for working out with me! ♡

***

Music-

after the rain by Rexlambo | promoted by Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported fitness videos, dance tutorials and streams and are a collaboration of my favorite exercises, stretches and moves that I have learned over the years of being a professional performer/athlete. They are intended to be a fun and entertaining. I am very excited to be sharing what I have learned over the years with you all. Before starting any of my videos or any fitness/diet program please be sure to consult your physician. Please note that I am in no way a doctor or a physio professional. My videos are labeled for discoverability, so results may vary. Hope you enjoy my content and it helps you get motivated and achieve your goals! Have fun and be safe! ♡

#lsburlyq #lsphysiogoals

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments