MOBILITY ROUTINE FOR NECK AND UPPER BACK PAIN

Open me, you won't be sorry!

Anyone else got neck and upper back pain, tension, or stiffness???? Neck neck is taking the world by storm because of how many hours we spend on our devices, myself included! The one thing that has DRASTICALLY improved my neck and upper back issues is mobility exercises from my PT Dr. Kayla Hamm! She created this mobility routine to help us address our neck and upper back pain. It only takes about 10-15 minutes and over the course of time will aid in major neck and upper back relief! I'm doing a challenge on my IG for the month of Feb so tag me @celestethomas when you do your #Mobilitychallenge

MOBILITY ROUTINE FOR NECK AND UPPER BACK PAIN LINKS

1) out the blog www.thetruespoon.com

-Follow me on IG @celestethomas

-Follow me on Pinterest you so much for watching loves!

Subscribe to my channel and never miss a Tuesday video

xoxo,

Celeste

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments