PREGNANCY SCIATICA PAIN Relief | Prenatal Stretches to Relieve Back & Leg Pain

Do you suffer from Sciatica Pain during Pregnancy? These stretches will help you relieve the pain in you back and leg.

The sciatic nerve branches off of your spinal cord in your lower back and runs through your buttocks and down your legs. During pregnancy sciatic pain can arise if your growing baby and expanding uterus put pressure on your sciatic nerve. You’ll know it’s sciatic pain if you’re experiencing shooting, sharp pains that start in your lower back, and go down your leg .

The upcoming stretches will hopefully help you relieve the pain. I suggest doing these exercises consistently 1x per week. The stretches are suitable for any trimester.

Download my FREE pregnancy workout plan here: me on instagram! I am doing a FREE & pregnancy safe Instagram Live Workout every to my newsletter if you want to learn more about what I eat, what my baby eats and how I stay in our facebook community MOM CLUB: Fitness, Nutrition and Health for Moms & during Min Stretches for Upper Back Pain Relief (Thoracic Min Pregnancy Core Min. Pregnancy Full Body 40 Min Prenatal Workout without equipment is perfect for pregnant ladies in any trimester! We will work our entire body - arms, legs, booty, back, and core. This pregnancy workout starts with a warm-up and finishes with a nice stretching! In my prenatal workouts I make sure that we workout safely, so we are only working our transverse abdominis and obqliues, not the rectus abdominis to prevent any ab separation. Every exercise is 40 seconds long, followed by a 10 second break. Have fun!

Download my FREE pregnancy workout plan here: me on instagram! I am doing a FREE & pregnancy safe Instagram Live Workout every to my newsletter if you want to learn more about what I eat, what my baby eats and how I stay in our facebook community MOM CLUB: Fitness, Nutrition and Health for Moms & during Min. Full Body Pregnancy Min. Pregnancy Standing Ab Min. Pregnancy Min. Pregnancy Leg Min. Pregnancy Booty Min. Pregnancy Intro

00:49 Stretches

12:48 End

#fitwithsally

DISCLAIMER: The information in this video is not intended to take the place of medical advice from your healthcare provider. Viewers are strongly advised to consult with their doctor or other healthcare provider before undertaking any exercise or exercise program demonstrated in this video. Any application of the recommendations provided in this video is at the viewer's discretion and sole risk.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments