πŸ’ͺ🏽🦸‍♀️πŸ’ͺ🏽 Do These Stretches To Help Prevent Back Pain & Injury‼️ || Linda Vater

πŸ’ͺ🏽🦸‍♀️πŸ’ͺ🏽 Years ago, I tore a disc in my back and spent quite a while in pain and in physical therapy. I learned some basic stretches that I could do each day to prevent repeated injury. While I still get back pain off and on, these stretches have reduced the number of episodic back injuries dramatically! I do them every morning… Most of them even before I get out of bed. I thought you might find them helpful too :-)

🌳 WAYS TO FIND LINDA 🌳

SHOP QVC: Elegant and Edible: Garden Living Plant Collection: MY RECOMMENDED/AFFILIATE PRODUCTS:

✂️ GARDEN TOOLS ✂️

Centurion 3-Piece Lopper, Hedge Shear & Pruner Set: Leaf Blower: Hedge Trimmer: Watering Nozzle: Straight Blade Hedge Shears: PEST CONTROL + FERTILIZER

Osmocote Plant Food: + FERTILIZERto/3bx0Ujb

Bonide - Slug Magic: Captin Jack's Dead Bug Dust: Bits: String Lights: Organic Vermiculite: Plant Supports: LIFESTYLE πŸƒ

ZAZZLE SEED PACKETS: garden sandals: this channel to get access to perks: HOW TO JOIN MY YOUTUBE Channel on your phone or iPad: USDA Gardening Zone: 7a

Linda Merch:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments