STRETCHES TO REDUCE HIP PAIN AND LOW BACK PAIN??

Do you have low-back pain or hip pain? Did you know that daily stretches can help reduce low-back pain and hip pain?

Welcome back to my channel,

This video is for those who struggle with hip pain and lower back pain. Throughout the video I discuss possible causes for hip pain and lower back pain. Throughout the video I also review 7 stretches that will hopefully help you feel strong again and reduce some of that hip and lower-back discomfort.

A future video will cover strengthening hips, glutes, and lower-back to further reduce hip and lower-back pain, as well as possibly preventing future injuries.

Please like this video and subscribe if you found it helpful :)

Website Link: "COMING SOON"

Time Stamps:

Back Pain and Hip Pain 0:05

Disclaimer 1:07

Possible Causes 1:40

7 Stretches 2:56

Final Thoughts 5:17

___SUBSCRIBE___

⚡⚡If you're new to the channel, my channel focuses on "Fitness and Health" motivation, inspiration, barriers, storytelling and a bit of humor! **

Share any comments or suggestions for future videos. Follow my fitness journey and passion for fitness.

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss new videos

.

⚡⚡INSTAGRAM: forget to follow me on my Instagram and don't be afraid to say hello :)

.

__SUPPLEMENTS & MERCH: DISCOUNTS__

Sponsorships include "Enhanced-Performance Nutrition," "FNX" and Krusaders. Feel free to shop merch and supplements with my personal discounts.

.

⚡⚡KRUSADERS Athlete | offering workout gear and apparel. Use my personal code for a 15% discount on your entire order

Code: RHERNANDEZ

Website: FNX SUPPLEMENTS | 15% DISCOUNT CODE: FNXrob831

Website: Performance Nutrition | offering awesome supplements to help power your workout. Use my personal code for a 10% discount off your entire order

Code: RHERNANDEZ10

Website: you for watching :)

--Please note I do not own any of the sound effects used in this video. All rights belong to their respected owners. These were used only for entertainment purposes.

--No copyright music was used for this video

#hippain #lowbackpain #reducepain

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments