Facebook Members Q/A | Low Back Pain Podcast #70

Dr. Grant Elliott with RehabFix Online Low Back Program:

Our very first Q/A exclusive to our Facebook members! If you would like you questions answered, join our group using the link below! If you are struggling with low back pain, disc herniation, or sciatica and would like my help then please submit an application on my website or use the link below so we can meet 1-on-1 and go through my program together!

Join my free Facebook group! view hundreds of free low back videos please follow us on instagram at @rehabfix www.instagram.com/rehabfix and to learn more about how we can work together to fix your low back online please visit www.therehabfix.com/low-back-program

✅ Want to fix your low back 1-on-1 with me? Apply using the link for acceptance into the RehabFix Online Low Back Program for 1:1 coaching!

Based out of Tampa, Florida

*Social Media*

Fix Your Low Back-

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments