How to live with Chronic Back Pain. #backpain #backpainrelief #stretching #walking

Hey Survivors😰😊❤️!

Thank you for tuning in to my channel.

In this video I am talking about my chronic back pain. I have been dealing with chronic back and hip pain for a while. One thing that I have learned during this chronic pain journey, JUST KEEP MOVING!!

When you are experiencing pain, don’t stop moving. Adjust what you’re doing, modify exercises but do not stop moving. When I stop moving, the pain is intensified even more. So do yourself a favor, keep moving when you are hurting. If you could walk to your car, walk to the refrigerator, walk in your yard, walk to the the building that you’re working in, walk to the grocery store then you can walk for at least 20 minutes a day😊.

So ,take a seat and stretch and walk with me!

‼️‼️If this video was beneficial for you, please like subscribe and turn on your notifications. ‼️‼️

Survivors💕💕💕Thank you for tuning in😊.

** I did not receive compensation for any of the items in the video. Although that would be nice😂.

Seriously, this is not a pay partnership. Just sharing my little piece of the Internet with you all•**

What’s on my porch?

Two piece patio set with cushion. It was purchased from Wayfair.

Patio Chair with Cushions

Rug

At Home

Stockbridge, Pitcher store in McDonough 2 years ago)

Blue Turtle: gas station

Fern: Lowes

McDonough, GA

Welcome Rug:

Kirkland’s

McDonough, GA

Not on website

What i am wearing.

Glasses: Tom Ford

MyEyeDR

McDonough, GA

Sleeveless Top

Souvenir shop in Hawaii

Sports Bra

Nike

Nike Outlet

Locust Grove, GA

Nike Joggers

Nike Store(last year)

Lenox Square

Atlanta, GA

Social Media Platforms:

Instagram: @allthingsmelinda

Instagram: @callmerealty_ (Real Estate 🏡)

Facebook: to reach out me😊??

melindar93@gmail.com

What to buy, sell or invest in real

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments