Gentle Back Stretches || 25 Min Pain Management

This series of yoga stretches will help manage the discomfort and pain in your back. Focus is mainly on the lower back, but you will find some relief for your whole spine. Gentle and kind are the key words here. Pain management of chronic or sudden onset in the lower back is my mission. I deal with pain management every day...Yoga saves me! Give it a chance and feel the difference it can make in your life! Cheers to getting and staying healthy and strong! All the best, C

#freeyoga #yogaforlife #beststretches #anytimeyoga #feelgoodyoga #lowerbackpain #consistency #livewell #flexibleforlife #feelssogood #bepresent #mindfulmovent #reset #selfcare #quietmind #release #lululemon #consistency #backpain

Take care of yourself inside and out. Take time for yourself. Embrace the journey!🙏😉

I have been asked to add a link to help support Your Journey Yoga. Please know that it is never necessary, but always appreciated. 🙏

www.paypal.me/yourjourneyyoga or

www.venmo.me/Cheryl-Lundberg-1

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments