15 Min Back Pain Stretch | Do This Every Morning! Day 13

DAY 13 /30 FIT AND FLEXIBLE BODY CHALLENGE!

Back Pain Stretch | Do This Every Morning! Day 13

#backpainstretcht #stretching #backpain

In this challenge you will be doing different high intensity workouts for the whole body. This will include cardio, strength training and stretching.

I will help you:

- reach your fitness goals

- lose excess weight;

- activate your lymphatic system;

- get rid of back pain;

- improve the mobility of the spine and your body as a whole;

- to feel more confident in your body .

Low impact exercises included so you can definitely complete this workout, give it try!

Support my first challenge on YouTube!

subscribe to my channel and let's become the best version of yourself with me!

Music www.epidemicsound.com

⚡️ My Instagram:

www.instagram.com/its.staysha

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments