WORST Back Pain Relief Exercises (and Best) - Can strengthening your lower back cure your back pain?

Should you strengthen your lower back when you have back pain?

Please subscribe to my channel, like, share & comment on the video. Please also hit the bell so that you will be notified of any new video release.

Please follow me on Instagram - @james.tang90

I get asked this question time and time again, should I strengthen my back , i.e. is it because of my weak back muscles that cause my recurrent back pain? And what is the worst exercises for your back pain?

I’ll explore this question in depth for you in this video.

Please consult your PT before starting any exercise program. All kinds of exercise activities are potentially dangerous, and you must seek advice from the appropriate health care professionals.

If you’re interested in improving your health & fitness, losing weight, or if you suffer from or wish to prevent back pain, please take a look at my book - A practical guide to the self-management of lower back pain - A holistic approach to health & fitness: Available from Amazon.

#coretraining #coreworkouts #spinehealth #strongcore #backpainrelief #backpainprevention #absworkout #abdominalworkout #sixpackworkout #beachbody #backpain #rectusabdominis #coretraining #plankworkout #abstraining #absexercises #corestability #transversusabdominis

Please also take a look and subscribe to my friend’s fabulous music channel ‘Cameron Gawn’

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments