Back Pain Relief Yoga

This yoga flow for back pain has helped me a lot when I felt my back sore. Just do not force yourself when you are in pain..recognize when your body needs to rest... However if you are looking for a practise to keep your back stronger and healthier, this is the way to go.

Going inward and being aware of your breath is a crucial in every practise..on and off the mat.

If you find this practise useful subscribe to my yoga channel for more yoga and meditation videos, hit the bell icon so you will get the notification everytime I post a new class for you. Thanks for your support :-)

xoxo Elis

Music intro: Cheel-Sunset Dream

Music background: Indian flute counsult your physiacian before beginning any exercise or exercise program. Your Vibration videos are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. By voluntarily participating in my exercise videos you understand and agree that you are aware of any risk of injury or loss and that neither Your Vibration (as a youtube channel/brand) nor any persons conjugated with it have any responsibility towards you.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments