15 Mins YOGA FOR BACK PAIN | Best STRETCHES For BACK PAIN RELIEF

This 15 mins yoga for back pain provides the best stretches for back pain relief in the upper and lower back. A great way to relax, release and recover!

I will post NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK! So don't forget to subscribe, turn on the bell and like my videos 💛

__________________________

Get Your FREE Yoga Guide Here: AM I? 🙋🏼‍♀️

I'm Skye, a full-time traveler and yoga teacher! I've always been an adventurous person who loves to try new things, and I truly believe that it's important to give things a go in order to discover what you truly enjoy.

Through my travels and experiences, I've developed a deep passion for yoga, mindfulness, and personal growth. That's why I'm excited to share all that I've learned with you here! I hope you'll join me on this journey and use this channel as a tool to help you live your best life. Let's grow and learn together!

__________________________

LET'S CONNECT

✨ INSTAGRAM: @skyesamuels

✨ WEBSITE: EMAIL: skye@skyesamuels.com

__________________________

00:00 Intro

00:20 Yoga For Back Pain

13:20 Savasana

#yogaforbackpain #yogaforpainrelief #backpainstretch

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments