Neck Stretches for Sitting too much (back & neck pain relief) *effective & easy* | Jengoesnuts

Neck Stretches for when you’re sitting too much by @jengoesnuts

We all have those days where we might be behind our laptops or screens all the time and actually get some sore necks or backs. Therefore, here are a few of my favourite stretches that I do whenever I feel super stiff. They take literally a few minutes and I promise you feel so much better after this!

The stretches are inspired by queen @Pamela Reif ✨

Let me know, what are your favourite neck stretches?

Follow: @Jengoesnuts Jenny on Instagram

Like & Subscribe: @Jengoesnuts Jenny

Lots of love,

Jen❤️

#neckstretches #stretches #sittingtoomuch #pamelareif #neckstretch #backandneck #myproteinnl #myprotein #sittingstretches

Music by Blue Sirens - Shades -

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments