Yoga Stretches For Back Pain Relief/ Instant Pain Relief/Girlypedia

Yoga Stretches For Back Pain Relief/ Instant Pain Relief/Girlypedia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

About myself:-

Hi guys I am Suchismita... Welcome to my channel. I am a student and in this channel , I do upload videos on life lessons based on my personal experiences and I try to solve basic life problems like study related problems etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

#girlypedia #yoga #yogaforbackpainrelief #backpain #backpainrelief #backpainreliefexercises #stretchesforofficeworkers #longsittinghours #hindiyoga #health #fitness #healthandfitness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a look on other playlists:-

1.Study tips:-

2.Motivation Love media links:-

INSTAGRAM - A LOT FOR GIVING ME YOUR PRECIOUS TIME.KEEP SUPPOTING.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro- 0:00

Wild child's pose- 1:15

Downward Facing Dog Pose- 2:03

Bridge Pose- 3:00

Knee to Chest ( single & double)- 3:54

Plow Pose (bonus)- 5:26

------------------------------------------

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments