You have Back Pain? Doctor Ina is here! (Hololive)

Enjoy! Thanks For Watching~

I'm not a native English speaker but I'm trying my best~

Subscribe for daily Hololive contents~

Source: This is "Ame bug review" that mean I forgot to change the Source... Sorry~ Please notify me if I do~ Thank you!

============================================================

My goal is to push everyone into the rabbit hole and make them suffer

from happiness like I did~

Like and Subscribe for daily dose of Hololive!

My Channel: Twitter: Ina'nis Ch: FantasticFooF - - お絵描き: Vlad Gluschenko - Tropical Evening

Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.

Creative Commons - Attribution 3.0 Unported

Video Link: Avatar: I uploaded content similar to yours, Contact Me By Email, I will Take The Video Down.

#Hololive #Vtuber #Fun #HololiveEnglish #Sana #Space #Fauna #Nature #Mumei #Owl #Bae #Rat #Kronii #Time #IRyS #VSinger #GawrGura #chumbuds #TAKAMORI #hololiveEN #hololiveMyth #WatsonAmelia #Hic #Ame

#AmeLive #TakoTime #NinomaeInanis #Ina #Pun #MoriCalliope #Calli #TakanashiKiara #Kiara #KFP

#funny #moments #compilation #joke #comedy #hololive #virtualyoutuber #vtuber #announcement #statement #Yagoo

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments